CODE OF CONDUCT
The library is a resource for all students and should be treated with respect to ensure that everyone can maximise its use and enjoyment.
All students must:
- Take care of all library property and return borrowed items on time and in good condition.
- Maintain a reasonably quiet atmosphere during Library lessons.
- Help keep the Library tidy by replacing any books, magazines or newspapers used for study or recreational reading.
- Use the waste-paper bin for rubbish.
- When vacating the library, replace chairs tidily under the table.
- Use the coat hooks for bags and coats during lesson time.
- Mobile phones & MP3 players are not allowed.
- Eating and drinking is not permitted.
- We expect pupils who use the Library during break and lunch and who are not involved in clubs, to do so productively, and either do homework, study, change books or read.