Examination Board: OCR J253
There are THREE modules to this course. TWO examinations and ONE piece of controlled assessment
A291 Controlled assessment
- This piece of controlled assessment is worth 25% of the final qualification
- The controlled assessment changes each year.
- Research work is permitted outside the classroom and at home
- All work should be typed up in controlled conditions in the classroom.
A292 examination paper
- This paper is worth 25% of the final qualification
- Students need to revise four pages of key words. Click here to link
- Use practise exam papers and mark schemes. Click here to link
A293 examination paper
- This paper is worth 50% of the final qualifiaction
- It is based on a case study which they need to have read in detail and need to know really well. Click here to link to case study Live from January 2016
- There is a set of key revision terms on the shared area. Click here to link
- There is a set of potential questions for this paper. Click here to link live from February 2016
- Don’t use previous exam papers for this paper – the questions will be based on this year’s case study
- We believe that “bitesize” and other revision sites are not particularly suitable for this examination paper and students are better doing the above activities.
Back to Business page